Perpetual Motion 6-hour, 12-hour and 24-hour run!
Run for 6, 12 or 24 hours on a closed loop course on the shore of beautiful Lake Grapevine! 12-Hr & 24-Hour races start Saturday @ 9AM. 6-Hour race starts Saturday @ 10AM. Race features:
- Certified 800meter (0.5144 mile) paved loop
- Change direction every 4 hours
- Packet Pickup at race location Fri (4PM-6PM) and Sat (6:30AM-10AM)
- Awards ceremony (weather permitting): 6-hour (Saturday @ 4:30PM) 12-Hour (Saturday @ 9:30PM) 24-Hour (Sunday @ 9:30AM)
- Aid station daytime features: usual ultra foods (Flavors: sweet, salty, sour, fruity, chocolate, and/or bland; Textures: crunchy, soft and/or chewy)
- Aid station nighttime features: usual ultra foods + hot soups/meals + hot drinks
- Sports drink: Hammer Heed
- Plenty of spots to set up your personal Aid Station
- Plenty of FREE camping! Parking on the loop!
- Long-sleeve shirts (size not guaranteed after November 12)
- Unique participant medals, useful swag!
- Trophies for top 3 Males and top 3 Females in each in-person race.
- Coins for 50+ Miles
- Buckles for 100+ miles! (Must be verified for Virtual.)
- Expert timing by Mike Melton with MCM Timing and Results LLC
- Registration opens April 15, 2023
BONUS: Watch the "Twinkle Light Boat Parade" lights during the event!