Jul 4, 2022 - Jul 4, 2023
Point to point
This is the 74th Annual running of the Leonide J. Lemire in person Road Race! This race is the oldest continually run race in the United States, the oldest being the Boston Marathon. The proceeds of the race goes to benefit the military and veterans at the YMCA at the Family Branch.
Location -Tri-Community Family Branch, 43 Everett Street, Southbridge, MA 01550
Start time- 8:00am
2 Water stations along the race route
Awards will be for in person only:
1st overall Male/Female
Southbridge Resident 1st Male/Female
Military 1st Male/Female
Duo chair team 1st
Solo chair 1st Male/Female
1st Male/Female in the following Age Groups:
Additional Race Instructions:
1. Early bib pick up-Monday, 7/3 at 4:30-6pm at the YMCA Family Branch, 43 Everett Street, Southbridge.
2. Parking is available at the Credit Union on Main Street on race day.
3. Parking in the YMCA lot is reserved for staff, volunteers and Team Hoyt New England. The lot will be closed at 7:15am. Cars will not be allowed to leave until the completion of the race.
4. Race will start with the wheelchair athletes at 8:00am, then runners & walkers at 8:05am.
5. Post race refreshments and prize table will be available
6. Results will be available online on The EMPIRE Timing Co. website.
Price starting at:
Countdown to Event Day